Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Will Rock You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

We Will Rock You Empty
PostSubject: We Will Rock You   We Will Rock You EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 4:43 pm

I saw this years ago in London as a child and apparently I absolutely loved it but I didn't remember much. I have a video of the show on my i-pod so I know the story from that, but woah.. I went to see it on it's tour at the Hippodrome tonight. I was wary because sometimes tours aren't as good as the proper production, but it completely blew me away.

The only downfall was a technical error near the start where they had to put it on hold for a few minutes whilst they repaired something. Otherwise... WOW.

- The vocal standard was awesome, I mean... I had chills. They sounded brilliant, hit every note and made me very very jealous.
- The characterizations were spot on, the Killer Queens facial expressions were ace, Kevin Kennedy as Pop was hilarious and John Wilkes was gorgeous, muaha.
- It kept me laughing all the way through, and I loved the fact it mentioned Michael Jackson before No One But You, along with all the other people 'who died young'.
- Lighting, costume, set were all astounding.
- Of course the music was damn good.

All around good atmosphere, lots of singing along, bloody good for a night out. And the Killer Queen stuck her thumbs up at me at the end. Very Happy MUAHA.
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

We Will Rock You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Rock You   We Will Rock You EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 9:55 pm

Wow that sounds like heaps and heaps of fun!!

I would go to it if i could have but i never get to do anything like that lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

We Will Rock You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Rock You   We Will Rock You EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:37 am

I'm going to see it again twice before it leaves the Hippodrome. EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Will Rock You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Rock You   We Will Rock You Empty

Back to top Go down

We Will Rock You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: Other/Random-
Jump to: