Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Blog

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

My Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 11:29 am

Kate, I understand you 100%. In my blog I wrote personal things similar to this, about never being good enough. The only people that care about me are my Mum and Dad. That is it, everyone else eventually gives up, and I'm a nice girl. I'm not horrible, sometimes I think I'm too nice and people just use me.

It's really good to know that this board is helping people, it may be just an online board but it's good we can establish relationships and post things that will cheer one of us up at least 1%. What has Sara done exactly? Life will always throw you shitty things and you've gotta knock em out the way, if everything was easy life would be boring. You're very young and have a whole life ahead of you, I feel like this a lot and it makes me unbelievably sad and lonely I just cry. You're not alone, I'm here for you and I care!
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

My Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 9:15 pm

I love you awww thankyou soo much Sarah.. Im trying not to worry about things so much anymore and it is getting better! Love you xxx
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

My Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 8:48 pm

OMG
I think i just hate life all together.. if whateva i was sad about eventually got better, it'll just go back to the way it was, and seems like it always does but this time its kinda different its not Sara really at all
I hate telling people why im sad alot because i get sad and upset very easily ..
and i sumtyms cry for a very little thing or wateva but for me its not. I do hate being like this though, lyk how im so emotional and cry easily if ya kno what i mean.. I dont know why im soo shy i hate it but i cant change it : ( I cry heaps at night or in the day.. maybe more than 1ce a day or wateva.
Whenever i have sum1 ova sumtyms mostly alot (mostly talking about one person) and Sara comes back from wherever she was.. i feel like im left out and the person.. jus goes off with her and im left there : (
Thats why i wanna be different.. i dont think im rly any fuun and i dont think they think so either! but i dunno i shuld probly be use to it.. cause its always gonna happen and be like that anyway.........
I jus really hate myself at the moment and i feel soo bad
My mum said she thinks i have depression even though my dad doesnt think so.. i dno if i do??! i dont want to : (
I only know im a veryy saaad person.. but i dont wanna be.. Crying or Very sad
I also kinda dont like telling people on here but i write it here cause its the only place i can talk to people without it being hard to say...
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

My Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2010, 3:20 am

^^ Thats old.

its getting really better. im quite happy alota the time now,, apart from well mostly one thing, dont know how thats gonna change. ): .. ohwell i cant change that so might aswell get on with it. it still hurts though.. mmm things are just good at the moment ,, i like it (: ,, Try be happy .. its good when i am. Made a new friend too, well not exactly new since i havent been on in a long time .. but its goood. (:
Anywayy thats about all.
~ (: xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

My Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 12:01 pm

I'm glad you're feeling a lot better! Smile
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~