Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arizona Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Kate~

~Kate~

Arizona Dream Empty
PostSubject: Arizona Dream   Arizona Dream EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 7:26 am

How goood is this movie! Very Happy
I sooo loved it, hes so funny and cute, and hes sooo adorable when he cries Sad
What did everyone else think of the movie?

(Also Lili Taylor in Arizona Dream, is also from Public Enemies, that was a suprise to me!!)
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

Arizona Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Dream   Arizona Dream EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 3:58 am

I think too that this movie is great!I love it!!i don't know how much times I've seen it!!!love it so much!I love the way he loves her!!!!!so lovely!!!
You're right Lily Taylor,Faye Dunaway,Vincent Gallo and all the cast did an amazing job!!

For everyone that haven't seen it:

Axel Blackmar (Johnny Depp), tender, innocent, sensual, melancholy and funny is a guy who, after the death of parents, moved to New York where he worked at the department for fishing and hunting. At the wedding of his uncle, Axel returned to Arizona to be a witness at the wedding, initially eager to return to New York, the boy changes his mind when meets Elaine (Faye Dunaway), an eccentric widow who killed her husband and who lives with his neurotic and young daughter Grace (Lili Taylor). Axel is divided between the different desires of Leo, who dreams of climbing to the moon on a mountain of Cadillac, to Elaine, who want to fly and that Grace would reincarnate into a turtle. While his dream is to live in Alaska, where Eskimos managed to catch a halibut on his family. But some dreams to survive, others are forced to die.
Back to top Go down
cherokeemaree

cherokeemaree

Arizona Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Dream   Arizona Dream EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:14 am

Cherokeemaree

I thought this was a beautiful movie, and when Axel does a Rooster impersonation very funny, and the flying Halibut was quirky too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arizona Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Dream   Arizona Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: JOHNNY DEPP MOVIES :: General Movies-
Jump to: