Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction - Cherokee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Introduction - Cherokee Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Cherokee   Introduction - Cherokee EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 6:58 am

Cherokee wrote:

Quote :
Hi you guys!! A new member here!! Hope you are all ok! Just to let you all know, I was at the London Prem with my mate . We were wearing black baseball caps with 'Hi Johnny' written on the tops and had our names on the peaks Did any of you guys spot us?? We had a really good 'vantage' point! We were outside the entrance to the Empire, to the left of the door. We were practically opposite all the 'film cameras' and 'press'. Got some brill piccies of Johnny from 'behind' Kept shouting for him to turn around!! But he was concentrating on talking to the interviewers My mate and me did get some good videos shots of Johnny!! If you go to 'Youtube', type in 'Deppettes', you will see our contribution to an amazing day!! We will never forget!! The first shot of Johnny arriving was done by my mate, then the second one has no sound unfortunately, but has the music from Public Enemies to accompany it Enjoy!!

This is the right place to post this. Smile
WELCOME! I was at the premiere too, opposite the cameras. Smile
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Cherokee   Introduction - Cherokee EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 4:42 am

Hey hey there Smile I was there too! Next to Sarah, well, i eventually got there anyway. Haha! Welcomeee! You'll love it here.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Cherokee   Introduction - Cherokee EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 8:45 am

She was crafty and got to the front... tut!
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Cherokee   Introduction - Cherokee EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 9:26 am

Skill or what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Cherokee   Introduction - Cherokee Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Cherokee
Page 1 of 1