A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Audrina Patridge wants to star with Johnny Depp? Oh, and Tim Burton would direct!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubblegum

PostSubject: Audrina Patridge wants to star with Johnny Depp? Oh, and Tim Burton would direct!   Wed 16 Sep 2009, 10:25 am

Quote :
Audrina Patridge wants to star with Johnny Depp? Oh, and Tim Burton would direct!

At the "Sorority Row" junket, "The Hills" reality TV star Audrina Patridge -- with her "Row" costar Margo Harshman -- talks about the actors -- and actresses -- she would most like to work with.

Michelle Pfeiffer. Oh, and Johnny Depp.

"Because he's so talented and out there, in a sense, that it's so interesting," Audrina confesses. "I'd love to work with him and see what his method is."

OK, not saying her dream can't come true.

But we're gonna go out on a limb and guess that Audrina costarring with Johnny Depp in a Tim Burton film ain't gonna happen.

Source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge wants to star with Johnny Depp? Oh, and Tim Burton would direct!   Wed 16 Sep 2009, 2:58 pm

I can't say I blame her! Very Happy Thanks.

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge wants to star with Johnny Depp? Oh, and Tim Burton would direct!   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 12:44 am

Thankyou! Smile
Who wouldn't say Johnny though lol.. hes fab! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge wants to star with Johnny Depp? Oh, and Tim Burton would direct!   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1