A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Tue 17 Nov 2009, 12:14 pm

Quote :
In his introduction of the film, Marshall confirmed publicly he’ll be doing Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with Johnny Depp.

SOURCE.

Quote :
Disney's next big water-based shoot will likely be Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, with filming expected to start in May under the direction of Rob Marshall. Johnny Depp is returning as Captain Jack Sparrow.

SOURCE.

Quote :
At a DGA screening of Nine, Marshall confirmed that he would be helming the Disney sequel. When asked what he would be doing next, Marshall responded “ya’know, it’s something that I was offered and never in the world thought I would do but then I was like ‘why not?’… I’m doing ‘Pirates of the Caribbean….” According to the AICN report, Marshall also mentioned that he had met with Johnny Depp, and that they are both excited to work together.

SOURCE.

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Wed 18 Nov 2009, 7:33 am

I like so much Marshall's old movies and I'm waiting to see his last(NINE) so I think he can do a great job with pirates too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥DG♥

PostSubject: Re: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Thu 28 Jan 2010, 5:15 am

hello! I can not wait to come out ... are a huge fan of Johnny Depp ... I love him ... Sorry for English maybe is not as precise, but I am Italian and use google translate ... JOHNNY, I adore ... pirat someone can send a messagiio that said how does it fit the picture?? thanks .... flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   

Back to top Go down

Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1