Share | 

3 Random Facts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 08 Mar 2010, 1:52 am

1. I got a nice surprise in my wage today Wink
2. Painting my nails, woohoo! And it's sunny - so I'm going out today. Hehe. Keep me happy.
3. I have to wait on my boss on Thursday. Eek, I'm quite nervous. He notices every little mistake. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:38 am

1. Got this big task to do. Two actually Sad.
2.- I have to start wearing reading glasses... again!
3.- My back hurts.. Damn these three facts are only me ranting, hahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 1:11 pm

1-I'm very tired........ Sleep
2-I'm going to dye my hair in a few minutes!yeeeehhh!!! Very Happy
3-I'm tired, I need a holiday,my back hurts so much and my legs too and I have A LOT of things to do(especially for school)but I uncommonly feel happy..... Smile Since I went in London I feel happy( hope it lasts for a while Wink ).....I hadn't feel in peaceful like this in ages... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 4:24 pm

1. I'm so so worried about being rejected from Loughborough, it's very likely but I have my heart set there. Sad It's making me feel a little sick, I dread checking UCAS every morning.
2. I have a day off tomorrow.
3. I have myself 2 free Alice posters. Smile

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 15 Mar 2010, 1:54 pm

1-I'm really happy today!2 weeks ago I did a public competition to access to a class which prepares to became a "health and social operator"(I'm not sure if it's the correct English translation anyway it's who help the nurses in hospital and take care to people)....I'm really proud of me!This class have to start before the ending of the month and it lasts one year Very Happy
2-now there is only one problem.....how the hell can I do this class, school, job(I'm jobless now but I have to do internship on shifts for this class), house and support group at the same time???.....eheheh Rolling Eyes Razz
3-Have seen Johnny in Venice on TV.... Very Happy (TV shows still talking about him and Angelina Jolie....eheheh Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 16 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

1. Well done Ilaria! I'm really happy for you! <3
2. I've been to London today with college, it was amazing.
3. I'm dreading tomorrow...

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 16 Mar 2010, 3:50 pm

1-^Thank you Sarah! Smile don't worry about tomorrow!everything's gonna be allright!! Smile *hugs*(let us know...) Smile
2-Luckly in a few days it seems like to be out of winter!it's sunny and warm(to be March) Very Happy Very Happy
3-I need to sleep!good night girls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 10:14 am

1. I am exhausted, and I cant believe I've got more homework.
2.- Doing nothing else this weekend, want to go shopping though.
3.- Some people annoy me, there is this guy that everyone think that I like, because one in my class thought I did so she told the rest, and now there are two girls messing around with that, and slipped like notes with my name his in school lockers and stuff, and now they tagged me and him in the same status on facebook. I mean grow up man, I havent even said that I like the dude, and I dont even know him, so quit bugging me and him. I get so frustrated, that why I never tell people about that kinda stuff. Altough, that guy is veeeeery cute! But still damn girls. Stop caring about my personal life when I havent told anything. Sorry about the rant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sun 21 Mar 2010, 6:00 am

1. Apparently it's going to be the end of the month before we hear from Loughborough, for fuck sake!
2. Rania, I'm in exactly the same boat at work, rumours spread really easily and apparently there's something going on between me and a guy there. He's lovely and apparently he likes me but I don't think I like him in that way, and even if I do, it's none of their business.
3. I need to do a presentation today, ffs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sun 21 Mar 2010, 1:59 pm

1. I actually did homework today!
2.- Sarah, yeah, people can be asses sometime, it's not ok to just dig in someones personal life unless you tell them.
3.- Hm.. I started listening to a band I like really much like 2 years ago again, there is one song that really remins me of Johnny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 24 Mar 2010, 6:23 am

1-I'm tired Neutral
2-A LOT of homework to do today..... Mad
3-the only positve thing today is the weather!!it's sunny and warm.... Very Happy Very Happy welcome spring!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 24 Mar 2010, 7:43 am

1. What band is that Rania? And I totally agree with you, if they ask me about it now I just ask them if they want me to hit them and they stop. Very Happy
2. It's 17 degrees here and quite sunny... in March... what's going on?!
3. I went to a Yoga class spur of the moment today at the gym and nearly fell asleep at the end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 24 Mar 2010, 11:48 am

1. It's called The Spill Canvas, punk/emoish band, haha. The song that reminds me of Johnny is called The Tide, I have no idea, the tune just gives me the old days with Johnny! Not that anything is different now though Razz. Then again, Hey Mama with Black Eyed Peas reminds me of Jack Sparrow Laughing.
2.- Hahaha, that's a great trick, I should do that too.
3.- Ah, finally done with SOME of my homework, only two days till spring/easter break! And I'm listening to Avril.. ah good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 24 Mar 2010, 12:08 pm

1. I've just searched up that band on Spotify but that song isn't there, I'll have a listen to some of their music anyway. :]
2. Mmmmm... I've just eaten cheese pie, nom nom nom!
3. I want to know what the fuck I'm doing with university.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sat 27 Mar 2010, 4:24 am

1-I've been sick this morning... pale anyway I feel better now...
2-tonight we're changing hour... it's turning into "legal hour" Mad we lost 1 hour of sleeping... Mad
3-shopping today!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 30 Mar 2010, 12:03 pm

1. Wicked was AMAZING on Saturday, the best thing in the world, seriously. </3
2. I finally have some direction to follow in my college course.
3. UCAS is pissing me off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 30 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

1-today is been a horrible one.... Mad ...I felt sick(again), got my mum into hospital(luckly it wasn't a big problem and they did it quckly Rolling Eyes ), argued with Fra(he really made me mad...)...so fuck today!! Mad
2-Sunday night it was my cousin's birthday and we had to go to his party but we didn't understand the date of it and we went to the restaurant the day before...when we were there we send a sms to him like"sorry...we're late we're there in a few minutes..." and he answered "ok!I'm glad you're there but my birthday is tomorrow...." -_-' no comment...
3-Time to sleep!good night! Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 31 Mar 2010, 3:47 am

1. Awww, I'm sorry you had a bad day! Sad
2. It's my 18th birthday, yay! Very Happy
3. I'm going to pamper myself until tonight Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 31 Mar 2010, 4:53 am

1. I hope you'll be okay Ilaria, and hope you have a good day Melly!
2. I feel like I should go to the gym and do some work, but just... no.
3. I taught I taw a puddytat!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 31 Mar 2010, 12:42 pm

1-Thank you Sarah and Mel for asking me about yesterday! Smile ...anyway I don't feel so much better today and I'm still angry.... Rolling Eyes
2-12 days on vacation for Easter!!!yeeehhhhh....I have a lot of things to do but I'll try to relax myself too!! Wink
3-I really can't understand people sometimes....I mean you wanted it and you were sad, I've done...now you're not happy yet, you want more and more and you don't really know what you want or what you need but you still complain about it....what the hell you want?? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 31 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

1. I've been pretty lazy today!
2.- Been listening to Damien Rice all day! I <3 irish musicians!
3.- Two of my classmates are coming over to do some dramahomework tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 02 Apr 2010, 1:31 pm

1.- It's been THE while jejeje
2.- Well it's been holiday in VE for a week now and I have done nothing but eat, watch tv and sleep.
3.- I'm starting classes on Monday and final degree special work has to be done. I'm stresses already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 07 Apr 2010, 6:48 am

1. So I was meant to go the gym and to the pet store for hamster bedding so I could clean out my hammies. Instead of doing that, I have done... well, nothing. I've watched TV and eaten Super Noodles. Don't blame myself though, I've got work soon and even though I'm not there yet, I'm already bored.
2. I love my new Blackberry. Very Happy
3. My computer got a virus a couple of days ago, I lost everything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:58 am

1. its the holidaays Smile ... shit already though :/
2. i wanna go to the theatre and seee Alice again Smile
3. i just had tea? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 3:48 am

1-A lot of stuff to do yet for school....only 2 months and everything is finally over!!!!(can't wait anymore....I'm gonna be mad! Wink ) Rolling Eyes
2-Fra is going lo leave in a couple of weeks.....wtf!!!!he's going to stay away for 10/15days.... Mad
3-the other past day a friend of mine stay with me all day long and in the afternoon we was here watching some videos and stuff on my pc and we watched the AIW London Premiere Video that Fra made and I got a tear on my face....I miss that moment so much! Sad can't wait to repeat that experience once again! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   

Back to top Go down

3 Random Facts
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next