HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

3 Random Facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sun 22 Nov 2009, 8:12 am

1. Went to Mike's dads wedding last night. Was pretty good, but we were drunk by 10pm. ;| haha. So we went back home then. Razz
2. The new nightclub called Couture Noir Et Blanc opened on Friday night... loads of people are complaining about it, because people with tattoos and piercings got turned away for looking "scruffy" - even my brother got turned away when he was wearnig black shoes, black jeans &a blue shrit. HOW IS THAT SCRUFFY?? And then, you look at the female staff who are only wearing a gold boob tube (not even that, more liek a belt across the chest area) and short shorts. Yes, that's classy (Y) Ugh.
3. I have to go for a skin test tomorrow. Can't be botheredd...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sun 22 Nov 2009, 9:43 am

1. I'm really really tired, and hungry.
2. I've gotta do some work in my 3D sketchbook for tomorrow.
3. I love the book I'm reading at the moment.

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:13 am

1. I really dont want to study now, but I have to.
2-. I <3 Glen Hansard!!
3.- Ugh, seriously, I dont want to study, I cant believe I have to!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 23 Nov 2009, 8:05 am

1. Ilaria, i didnt really like New Moon either. But you cant help falling in love with Edward every time!
2. Too much drama in my life right now Sad its not fairrrrrrrrr. Ughhhhhhh.
3. I got my haircut on friday, i have a fringeeeeee! Have i already stated this? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 23 Nov 2009, 8:55 am

1. Ilaria - which drunken Johnny video? Oh hang on... I've just searched it, the one where he walks out, signs a few things and gets in the car. That is soo weird to see, he looks really unstable, lol, and a little stressed out/ill.
2. I need to do work instead of sitting here.
3. Ilaria and Safia - finally some sensible people who dislike New Moon! Very Happy

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 24 Nov 2009, 10:42 am

1. That video made me uncomfy Sad! Hope he's alright!
2.- I really annoyed now, cause I tried to help my mom with some things, and it didnt work! Ugh.
3.- So that means I am also to annoyed to work with homework atm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 24 Nov 2009, 12:24 pm

1. Can somebody send me this URL of Johnny Drunk? Im intrigued?
2. Eugh so much stress.
3. Brothers are stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 24 Nov 2009, 1:18 pm

1. Rania, I think he's alright, I've read he was just celebrating someone's birthday and had a little too much. Smile Safia, just go on to YouTube and type in johnny depp drunk and it'll come up. He is sloshed!
2. I'm really bored, I wanna do something fun.
3. I'm having a 'I wish I had a boyfriend' moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 25 Nov 2009, 7:07 am

1-I've never wanted to do some shock(don't know other words to describe....try to get what I mean,lol) on here about that video......I saw it and I don't know why it made me feel weird...I don't know....anyway....I've seen it another time and yes....maybe you're right...he's not very drunken but he looks like......so I'm sure he's fine!it was only "GOSSIP"...nothing else...hope didn't offend anybody on here.... Rolling Eyes
2-feel very stressed.....a lot of works to do !!!ufff.... No
3-Sarah- Laughing all my friends wanted to beat me in the cinema during NEW MOON because I dislike it and I was laughing almost all the time especially in the ending-part....ahahah Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Wed 25 Nov 2009, 3:28 pm

1. I was laughing too Ilaria, it was a really bad movie! xD
2. I'm really stressed as well and it's annoying me more than anything. I can't relax, and when I do I worry inside.
3. I want to go to Yosemite again. :]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Thu 26 Nov 2009, 8:26 am

1. I'm stressed lately too, Sarah. I can't seem to relax and keep having anxiety attacks because of it >_< Gaah!
2. Last night me and my boyfriend just lay in bed with a bottle of wine and chocolate, hehe! I loved it. <3
3. I had my photoshoot today - It was amaaazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Thu 26 Nov 2009, 8:45 am

1. Melissa, make sure you do something next year, educational or whatnot because otherwise you're gonna end up like my brother and you're too good to be sitting around... drinking wine or chocolate... xD or am I just jealous? No no, you know what I mean. Don't get into the habit of doing nothing.
2. I have to apply for my university courses by next week. Ouchhh!
3. I've got one christmas song in my head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 27 Nov 2009, 1:53 am

1. Ohno I know, I'm going round Stafford tomorrow to give my CV in everywhere possible Wink Trying Tesco too, haha. I just want money & something to do!
2. Went to the doctors earlier, she checked my heart, lungs, blood pressure, saturation. Apparently I'm 100% healthy... Not the slightest bit battered. I just have anxiety. She told me I need to exercise to take my mind off it, because it's one of the best things for relaxation. I have to go back if it carries on. Gotta "speak to someone" - Shrink Neutral lmao. Neeh, it's just like a nurse giving me methods! Very Happy
3. My boyfriend has his Bike test today, hommm! I don't want him riding a bike, lol... i'm scared of them x_x
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 27 Nov 2009, 2:45 am

1. I think you should do something educational though, like university or a course. I need to go to the doctor about that as well, but I don't have 'attacks' per se... more like depressive feelings and stomach problems.
2. I'm going to Nottingham Trent today to look around the university.
3. I had such a good night last night, I was happily drunk and me and Eddy owned that dancefloor! I remember we had a dance off to Jay Sean - Down... but now my thighs are aching like crazy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 27 Nov 2009, 2:05 pm

1. I know, but I don't want to yet. I'm sick of education, so I don't particularly want to go to college yet :/ And you probably have the same thing as me. Anxiety, but affecting you in a different way. She told me today that most people our age get it in different ways, and mine is the 'breathing' one. If it doesn't stop in a few weeks I have to speak to a counsellor for 'relaxation methods' and I get the depressive feeling too. Got it right now >_<
2. Might be going to Stafford Uni in a minute, going to see Dayle, Mikes mate! For a cuppa Very Happy Haha.
3. Mike passed his bike test - he can now legally ride any bike he wants Wink Like a car license! Oh, and I've got to go in for an awards evening in January for my As Levels, blah.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Fri 27 Nov 2009, 5:08 pm

1. I know, I just think it'd be a waste if you went straight into a job, but that's just me.
2. I really liked Nottingham earlier, I want to go there. :]
3. I'm gonna go to bed, my eyes are drooping... but everyone go on my flickr! Smile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarah040791/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sat 28 Nov 2009, 6:07 am

1. I've got a job for over Christmas Very Happy! I'm a waitress... Again. Didn't want that really, but heyho! 3 days a week, it's a start. My first day is next Friday ^^
2. Mike has bought a motorbike so he can stay at mine during his first few months at his new work, haha. Gonna go on it later hopefully ;')
3. Shorties like a melody in my head... (I'm such a chav sometimes, hehe!)
Back to top Go down
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sat 28 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

1-Sarah-I just watched on your flickr.....your works are amazing really!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
2-Couldn't go out tonight because I'm very very tired and I absolutely need to go to bed early......I'm not almost a 22 years old....I feel like a 80 years old woman.....damn... Rolling Eyes
3-just haven't the 3rd.......good night girlz!! Very Happy :*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sat 28 Nov 2009, 4:23 pm

1. Thanks Ilaria! Smile I hope more people join flickr and comment though.
2. In DarkSweetLady's artwork thread, in the very first picture... the texture on the black top has made me feel really sick cause of having trypophobia. Now I'm gonna be thinking about it all night...
3. Right... bedtime to go back to work tomorrow. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Sun 29 Nov 2009, 2:10 pm

1-Sarah-I'm sure a lot of people will watch on your flickr!! Wink
2-I've got a bad headache..... Mad
3-don't want next week to begin.....it's gonna be really hard for me.......bleah....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 8:18 am

1. I was taking photos for Fine Art just and got kinda carried away the camera... there are now about 10 pictures of me being stupid doing handstands.
2. I made a clay face today... although it's cracking so I reckon it'll fall apart.
3. Staff christmas party tomorrow... how early. Oh that reminds me, I saw the Alice in Wonderland trailer in 3D yesterday at work. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
missbarry

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 12:36 pm

1. Sarah - great artwork :-D
2. Started my new job today, really tired.
3. We put up the christmas tree yesterday, yay :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 1:30 pm

1. Been arguing with my boyfriend again. Sad Maybe not so much "arguing" but it hasn't been nice.
2. I start work on Friday, bought all my clothes today, woohoo ^^ All black, least it doesn't make me look stupid :'D
3. I need a coffee. Nom.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 1:37 pm

1. Thanks missbarry. Smile
2. I've just eaten a whole tub of ben and jerries, oh my god.
3. TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   Tue 01 Dec 2009, 1:23 pm

1. So. Much. Freakin. ARTWORK. Haha!
2. Im on the editing team for two school magazines now. Goodness me!
3. Lady Gaga's new album is getting me obsessed. he ate my heaaaarttttt...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   

Back to top Go down

3 Random Facts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next