A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Sun 24 Jan 2010, 12:50 pm

Quote :
Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp are hoping to keep a 'low profile' while shooting new movie The Tourist in Venice.
The Hollywood stars will arrive in the Italian city next month to film with director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck and producer Graham King.
King said he wanted disruption to residents kept to a minimum during shooting but it could prove difficult.
He told UK newspaper the Daily Mail: 'We're going to try to keep a low profile, but that might be difficult with two of the world's biggest stars making a film together.
'And if Brad comes too, the three of them will become a tourist attraction in their own right.'

SOURCE.

Yeah right! Very Happy

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Sun 24 Jan 2010, 1:29 pm

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maila

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:52 pm

Yes...Johnny in Venice...I've been waiting for so long for him to back to Italy, for a new occasion to meet him again...Next month he will be in Italy and maybe I won't go and try to meet him..this is a very depressive moment of my life and I don't know if going could make me feel better or worse...
Time will maybe bring a decision...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 9:32 am

^ I hope you're okay Maila. Smile He should cheer you up!

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:50 am

^^yes.I agree with Sarah.....I hope for you Maila and for me too to be able to go in Venice to see him this time!!(I miss the first! Sad )....i hope everything's good Maila! bacio!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maila

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Fri 26 Mar 2010, 4:18 pm

U're all so nice..
Heven't taken any decision yet...
And u ilaita, have u been to Venice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Sat 27 Mar 2010, 4:18 am

^not yet....I don't think I'll be able to...you're italian like me and you sure know that Venice is SO expensive so...I can't go there!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Fri 02 Apr 2010, 1:25 pm

Low profile? They're famous... and as the article says, it's Johnny and Angelina.

All i have to say it... good luck to them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maila

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Sat 03 Apr 2010, 8:23 am

A friend phoned me on wednesday to tell me he had just found out that the next day there would be a new casting for 'The Tourist' in Treviso! I didn't know what to do! It took me the whole day to decide, but in the end I decided to go and partecipate at the casting! Now I'm waiting to know if I'll be on the set with Johnny! Shocked That would be absolutely a dream come true! drunken But I don't think they'll choose me...however I keep my fingers, and everything else , crossed! Cool
The next day (yesterday) I also tried to have a look around Venice as I wasn't far from there, but they're not shooting in these days...

Yes, Ilaita, Venice is definately very expencive!!! Twisted Evil But if u book a bed in a hostel and make a daily ticket for the public transports, maybe u can afford to it! Have a try! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Wed 07 Apr 2010, 6:25 am

^ Oh wow! Thats amazing! Very Happy It's great that you went, I really hope you do well. Smile You've got as much chance as everyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   Wed 07 Apr 2010, 8:24 am

^Maila: oh yes!you're right but aside from money now I really can't go away from home because I've got school exams in a few weeks so I have to study a lot of things.....I'm very angry for this but it doesn't matter...I got my chance to meet Johnny in London and it was amazing!I hope to be able to go to the next premiere somewhere...Smile anyway I'm happy for you(for the casting)! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'   

Back to top Go down

Johnny and Angelina to keep 'low-profile.'
Page 1 of 1