Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Obsession

Go down 
+7
~Kate~
Rani
Tally
BREAK.MY.FALL
Melissa
Sarah
Sabrina
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabrina

Sabrina

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:46 pm

As the title says: what's your current obsession?

Mine: twilight. Or maybe just: Rob Pattinson.
And sleeping, very much an obsession atm.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

- F.R.I.E.N.D.S (the best show ever to grace the small screen.)
- Johnny Depp (who has always been an obsession but I'm recently getting back into him as I'm not as stressed about a certain someone else. I'm back to fantasy.)
- Wicked (my favourite ever musical, listening to it and watching it takes me away from reality, I forget about everything and I feel happy.)
- Sleeping (like you, Sabrina... it's a wonderful invention.)
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:28 pm

* Travelling.
* Walking. (for some strange reason)
* Music.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:55 pm

+ Books
+ cigarettes (maybe more an addiction than obsession xD)
+ yogurt
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 2:28 am

I join the cigarette addiction/obession..
I should stop! But its too hard : p
Back to top Go down
Tally

Tally

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 7:08 am

- Reading. I mean I read a lot before but at the moment I'm reading loads, which is bad news considering it's exam time.

- The Killers. As ALWAYS. Their music has some of the most amazing and poetic lyrics. They never fail to suit my mood & make me feel better, I love them. Brandon Flowers is a God in my eyes.

- Stand-up. Like I used to go to quite a lot of stand-up comedy but then got busy & friends who I went with also got busy so we stopped and now I'm almost obsessively trying to track down youtube videos as some sort of compensation but it's not the same Sad

- Writing. Oh I crave, I crave, I crave to write like I crave to eat chocolate. But alas exams mean I can't as much as I would like, but I can literally not go to sleep at night unless I've done something towards my writing projects.

- History. I've always been obsessed with history like I have been with stories since I was little. Other kids liked parks and swings etc, which I did too, but not like I liked going to visit a castle or the Tower of London. I think it's because in a way history is a story, a hell of a long and complicated one, but that's why I love it. It's what I'm going to be doing a degree in at University in October & I could literally burst with excitement. It is like fulfilling a dream for me.
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 9:02 am

Tally wrote:

- History. I've always been obsessed with history like I have been with stories since I was little. Other kids liked parks and swings etc, which I did too, but not like I liked going to visit a castle or the Tower of London. I think it's because in a way history is a story, a hell of a long and complicated one, but that's why I love it. It's what I'm going to be doing a degree in at University in October & I could literally burst with excitement. It is like fulfilling a dream for me.

This is brilliant! Lucky you!
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 10:55 am

^ Your avatar is awesome, House <3.

PING-PONG!
Politics.
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 11:12 am

^ Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tally

Tally

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 1:20 pm

BREAK.MY.FALL wrote:
Tally wrote:

This is brilliant! Lucky you!

Thank you Smile I just hope today didn't ruin everything..
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:38 am

number 1 lol - Johnny is always going to be my number 1 obsession

number 2 - New moon, ahhh ive seen the trailer and its the besst i sooo cant wait to see it Very Happy GOOO Rob, Kristen and Taylor!!!
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 3:34 am

australia!
- that's all i think about these days. planning the trip, getting my visa and so on. working holiday FTW!

also a bit obsessed with Bruce Springsteen. he's the best. i saw him a few days ago in bergen! <3
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 6:02 am

Sabrina wrote:
I join the cigarette addiction/obession..
I should stop! But its too hard : p

You're right!

-movies
-music
-Johnny(I have infected my boyfriend.....now he's a fan of JD too!! cheers )
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 5:06 am

I forgot Coldplay and Scrubs!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 5:07 am

- Gary Go...
- Dr Pepper

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
~Kate~

~Kate~

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 10:22 pm

awww i want dr. pepper Sad lol

Also probably my obsession for melbourne for my operation (so cant wait til im there!)
Back to top Go down
dyln

dyln

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:39 am

chocolate and music
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 5:44 pm

H-O-U-S-E.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 9:41 am

Johnny and his movies as always....but in this last couple of months I'm really obsessed by NINE(Rob Marshall)....I waited a long for it and Yesterday I finally went to see it....it's amazing......I'm very obsessed by songs(more than the story)....love them!especially Fergie's and Marrion Cotillard's!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
annabizarre

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

My current obsession:
- Johnny Deep-
- Dreaming on being a screenplayer (lol) .. but I know this obsesson will leave soon but I don't know why because it is on my mind since ove 6 months... weird....
- making up in mind scenes for a future films
- music
- death of Michael Jackson
- I'm obssess in giving a sense to my life
- House (Tv SHOW)
- finishing my degree
- seeing "alice in wonderland"
- chocolate and sweets lol
- Coldplay ( of course)
- obsession with my laptop
but specially those in orange!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:43 am

- Marion Cotillard.
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptySun 16 May 2010, 3:39 am

dyln wrote:
chocolate and music
OMGG like same Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptySun 16 May 2010, 5:48 am

Joshua Radin.
Zach Braff and Scrubs.
My guitar.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 11:57 am

The gym. Smile
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:44 pm

MUSE Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Obsession   Current Obsession Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Obsession
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: General Chat-
Jump to: