A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles   Fri 07 May 2010, 5:31 am

ACTOR Johnny Depp rescued a friend from a mugger brandishing a broken bottle in Los Angeles, The Sun reports.

The robber allegedly backed down, saying, "I ain't stealing from Captain Jack," after he was confronted by the Pirates of the Caribbean actor.

Depp, who plays Captain Jack Sparrow in the hit movie series, stepped in when British singer Stephen Jones was accosted for cash as the pair left a recording studio in Los Angeles.

"It was an extremely scary moment," a friend said last night. "This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off."

The 46-year-old star has just recorded a guitar solo for a new track by Jones's band Babybird.

After Depp intervened the star-struck robber backed down.

"He looked at Johnny and said, 'I ain't stealing from Captain Jack' and put the bottle down," said the source. "Johnny gave him a few bucks and told him to straighten up his life."

SOURCE.

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:22 pm

^I'm proud of him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rani

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles   Sat 08 May 2010, 1:56 pm

That's our boy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles   Sat 08 May 2010, 5:20 pm

Apparently this is not true now. =/ Who knows?!

Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important, is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
03/07/06, 29/06/09 & 25/02/10

http://sarah789.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles   

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp accosts bottle wielding mugger in Los Angeles
Page 1 of 1