Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Article

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Article Empty
PostSubject: Article   Article EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:47 pm

I thought this was pretty neat. Smile

Quote :
Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit Blind Wink Productions where director Gore Verbinski is hard at work on his latest film Rango. I expected to only see an early look at the film’s trailer and participate in a Q&A with Verbinski. Instead the other journalists and I were given a full tour of the studio, saw countless character design sketches and watched a featurette, clips and the trailer. We were able to speak freely with Verbinski during the tour with a more traditional Q&A after we saw the footage. I knew almost nothing about the film when I walked into the building and I left incredibly excited for the movie. Everything we saw was fantastic.

For a full description of everything I saw and heard, a description of the featurette and clips, and some quotes from Verbinski describing the film’s plot and production, hit the jump. Also, make sure to check out the awesome new trailer. Rango hits theaters March 4, 2011.

Our first stop on the tour was a room filled wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling with sketches and compute renderings of all the film’s characters. Here we saw our first glimpse of the title character Rango which you can see on the recently released teaser poster. Verbinski described Rango as:

A chameleon in an identity crisis played by Johnny Depp…He kind of fancies himself a hero and is thrust into a crazy set of circumstances where he becomes one and he has to ultimately come to terms with the difference between pretending and what’s real because people start believing in him…He’s a contemporary character thrust into a backwards Western genre…He’s the fish out of water…He’s a Thespian in search of an audience. He’s in his terrarium and he’s made friends with the inanimate objects in his terrarium and he calls them all by name.

Read more HERE.
Back to top Go down
cherokeemaree

cherokeemaree

Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article   Article EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 9:10 pm

cherokeemaree

This looks like a fun movie cant wait for it to come out, I want to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
cherokeemaree

cherokeemaree

Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article   Article EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

Dear Sarah

I would like to let you know I have changed email adress as i was getting nasty emails from someone, so i would like to advise you of new email adress, and also will have a look at rango film trailer.
mapeterson42@dodo.com.au Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article   Article Empty

Back to top Go down

Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: JOHNNY DEPP MOVIES :: Rango-
Jump to: