Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOSTAGE OF MIND

Go down 
+3
Melissa
Sarah
BREAK.MY.FALL
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ilaita

ilaita

HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:56 am

Nice work!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:20 am

Awww awesome work Chantel!! Very Happy they look great!
Back to top Go down
Psyche

Psyche

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 5:41 am

very cool, you`ve got great talent at writing,there's no doubt. love it.

keep writing, we'll wait for some more ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:07 am

Thanks everyone! You are too kind, really!

_______

ennui

Life isn’t always filled with entertainment, pursuits or anything else which doesn’t cause a massive, peeving and pestilential stuffiness. That’s a phase I’m going through at the moment and it’s one of the worst experiences you can actually have. One aspect which drives you mad is that you can’t do anything about it. Even if you go to school or work, if you have friends you can hang around with or if you try to teach your hamster to say ‘Hello, I’m a guinea pig working undercover’, it won’t change a damn thing and one will be stuck in hell of ennui. But probably the most upsetting part of it is that your mind works just fine without one’s notice. It literally swills up to a huge truss of thoughts about confusing and depressing problems just waiting for you to sort them out. Well, doesn’t sound that bad if you want to get rid of them as fast as possible. Though, unfortunately, it also causes a lack of concentration, kind of a bad side effect you might say. So, practically, you make a lot of mistakes in spelling, you can’t estimate the width of your car and start streaking hedges or in the worst case a person or another car. Something like that. Basically, you become a dork. And if your brain is still able to use its main functions you may be able to realize that something goes terribly wrong. Finally, you start thinking again but still have no idea why this happens, because there is no reason, is there? Sure, you had a lot of problems to deal with the last few weeks, months or maybe even years but you got used to it, started to feel a kind of indifference towards them and tried to see the more optimistic side on each detail of your life. It was livable and you were ready for a change, or honestly, in desperate need for your life to be different. One starts thinking about the future, makes plans, searches for the one pursuit or even the goal in life, whatever you’d love to do or reach in time, and finally everything which lays ahead looks shiny, interesting and new. And then life, or maybe you did it yourself, put a spoke in your wheel, caused this state of boredom to make the exposure even worse: Nothing has changed at all just because you still have to wait for it. After all, future isn’t and will never be present.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:28 am

I absolutely love this thread. Please please make a book, I would buy it. I find these paragraphs so interesting.
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:37 am

^^ i'd buy it to lol, this is the best Chantel, i dont know how you write the stuff though, how do you think of it, its just soo good!!
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:39 am

Thank you Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOSTAGE OF MIND   HOSTAGE OF MIND - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOSTAGE OF MIND
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: Graphic Art & Fanfics, ETC.-
Jump to: