Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Random Facts

Go down 
+11
Heidi
~Kate~
tonidepp16
le petit chanteur
safiaaa
Tally
BREAK.MY.FALL
Sabrina
Rani
Sarah
Melissa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

3 Random Facts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 5:15 am

1. My parent are annoying me...
2. I want to talk to him
3. Everytime I get home I get a headache... ò_Ó ARGH!!
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 6:23 am

1-Called him this morning.....we wrangled....I really can't understand him sometimes......now everything is allright!
2-just thinking about what i have to do today....
3-I want to him comes back home....
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 6:47 am

1. I HAVE FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHED!!!!!!!!!!
2. EXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!
3. SUMMER HAS BEGUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 7:49 am

1. *stares at saf* i have 4 weeks... shhh xP hehe! naah, i'm happy for you! Laughing
2. I'm excited about this weekend for some reason. Me & my boyfriend are gonna be doing quite a lot, teehee. And he has to help me shop for presents, sure he's going to love that!
3. My mum said i'm turning all "mum-sy" with people because I always ask how they are, and if they want me to make them some food. LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
Tally

Tally

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 8:43 am

1. Me too Saf! Laughing
2. & I don't know what to do first!! I mean, what did I do before revision???
3. EEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 8:49 am

1. Congrats you two Smile
2. I definately want to study abroad and for this matter I'm going to need a studentship
3. That's a tricky one..and first of all I need a perfect grade point average!! (and alot of information!)
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 8:56 am

1. My brother seriously gets on my nerves. I don't see why he has to snap at me for every little fucking thing I do or say. I swear to God, he has such a grudge against me for absolutely no reason!! Moody twat. UGH. Mad
2. We might not be going out now, it's raining :/
3. My nail has gone down too far, meeh.
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:53 pm

1. Woo hoo! Summer!!
2.- I watched 17 again today! It was nice.
3.- I am so tired I want to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:28 pm

1. I'VE FINISHED A LEVELS! AHHHHH! OH THE RELIEF! <3 I am so happy. Nothing to do now until September, pretty much free rein apart from work, but who cares about that?! xD
2. I need to get this painting done in time for the premiere next week. EEK!
3. I'm becoming addicted to comedy panel shows.
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:55 pm

1. Hm... I have something to dream of
2. I'm not tired yet...not really
3. Started reading 'The Liar' to a friend.
Back to top Go down
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 2:35 am

1. oh god. i'm actually gonna go see the killers in three days!! Very Happy
2. i got a kitten yesterday! she's cuuute. her name is My.
3. gonna meet my old gang today. i really can't wait! haven't seen them in ages!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 5:44 am

1. I'm with my booyfriend, he's right next to me on his laptop, LOL.
2. Going shopping in a bit Very Happy
3. I want teea...
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 6:10 am

1-Last night I went out with my friends....nice time together.... Smile
2-called him this morning and still miss him soooooooooo much!!!
3-today I'll see my best friend... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 6:35 am

1. i went to my sisters netball game
2. i bought uggies
3. i went to the movies
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 7:27 am

1. I'm bored
2. Want the weekend to be over o.O
3. Want to smoke...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 10:01 am

1. I'm gonna put a complaint in about someone at work.
2. My aunty had 2 dogs, and they're pretty old. One of them got put down a couple of weeks ago which was expected as she has been ill for a while, and they were glad they had the other dog left. And then yesterday the other one couldn't walk suddenly and they found a tumour, and it's been put down TODAY. My aunty was in hospital last week as well with suspected viral meningitis... not a good week.
3. I feel so free.
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

1. I'm egoistic
2. Watching 'Jeeves & Wooster'
3. I want something to eat... but I do not want to cook it myself lol. I'm lazy...
Back to top Go down
Tally

Tally

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 12:28 pm

1. Some people need a good slap or two or three, or perhaps even four to be sure the twat-ness has been fully slapped out.
2. Day off work today so I began to clear crap out of my room so it can be decorated, talk about effort, work would have been easier!
3. I can now commence reading all the books I've been wanted to read but have been too busy with college/everything else to actually be able to. This makes me happy, but where to begin..
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 4:25 pm

1. We better start slapping Mel now then... she needs all the twatishness slapped out of her before she produces offspring and passes on her twatty twattedness. *runs away from Mellymoooo*
2. I feel kind of free.
3. Lie-in tomorrow, then a driving lesson, then I'll pop around to see my friend and then around my aunties for a BBQ.
Back to top Go down
le petit chanteur

le petit chanteur

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 7:55 pm

i. I accidently hit my mom in the hip with the car door and she got upset.
ii. Usually I'd let that sort of thing ruin a good evening, but not today. I just stated that I was sorry, and when she tried pulling the "why do you bitch at me" card, I said "You come home and bitch at me, so what do you expect?" Then I went upstairs and now I'm here.
iii. Overall, I feel really good. I had a nice time sitting outside, listening to music and eating good food. (The fries that came with my sandwich were the best I've ever tasted. Practically no salt, yet still had flavor and were quite crispy.) :3
Back to top Go down
http://lepetitchanteur.livejournal.com/
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 5:05 am

1. Prom was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG last night Very Happy Very Happy
2. Omg i start work experience tommorow. Im so scared! Eeek!
3. But still.....HELLO SUMMER!!!!
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 7:46 am

1-Good luck Safia! Very Happy
2-Still miss him so much! Crying or Very sad
3-Last night I was looking for some news about Public Enemies on a site and I red a very bad news...The worst I ever think to find...The release date here in Italy is changed again....It had to be on October 2nd and now it's on December 18th!!!!Why???I can't understand!!Why we have to wait so long? No No
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 10:30 am

1. Ilaita, most certain, because of dubbing
2. HOUSE MD back at September 21.... I'm still thinking about it xDD
3. My parents already piss me off again.. Why do they ALWAYS have to get into my room when I'm not there, anyway. Feels like they comb through my stuff and I absolutely HATE it
Back to top Go down
le petit chanteur

le petit chanteur

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 11:41 am

i. I know what you mean - my mom will rummage through my stuff sometimes. Once she answered my phone by digging through my purse to get it.
ii. Also, I can't bring up certain subjects around her. If I start talking about how difficult it was to balance working on a show plus coursework, she'll go "Oh don't even start that..." Excuse me? So I have to listen to you every time you bring up a past event that was hard to get through? I mean, yeah, I could have been more vigilint about finding summerwork.
iii. Today is not turning out to be so lovely. The weather here stinks. I wanted to go to a sand sculpture exhibit at the beach, but I fear that with this sudden surge of rain, everything's ruined.
Back to top Go down
http://lepetitchanteur.livejournal.com/
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 1:06 pm

1-BREAK.MY.FALL->my boyfriend said the same thing....anyway I think that it is not right...patience....we'll wait more....(I wrote it here because I haven't anything else to say....It was the only news I had Smile )
2-Waiting for his calling...
3- Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Random Facts
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next