Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chocolate Box

Go down 
+2
Melissa
Sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:43 am

A PLACE FOR ALL THINGS CHOCOLATE.
The Chocolate Box Chocolate%5B1%5D

- Which is your favourite chocolate bar and why?
- Do you prefer white, milk or dark chocolate?
- How often do you eat it?
- If you don't like it, why not?
- If you could make your own chocolate bar, what would you include and what would you call it?
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:48 am

Crunchie. The texture is just so, ugh, crunchie... You always want more when it's gone! Rawr!

Milk.

Not that often. I don't particularly like chocolate, I just crave it occasionally :/

I don't actually know. I guess it's because it can get sickly...

- If you could make your own chocolate bar, what would you include and what would you call it?
Well, the last time I created one it turned out to already be named 'Chewee' But it weren't a chocolate bar, haha. I'd have it a bit like a crunchie, but more chewy Razz lol! It's hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:55 am

Melissa wrote:
Crunchie. The texture is just so, ugh, crunchie...
Really? What gave you that idea?!
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:07 pm

Hahah! Well done Mel Very Happy

-Which is your favourite chocolate bar and why?
This is so hard. Im going to go with...errr...umm...Creme Egg Very Happy I dont care if its not a bar, i've made it one.

MILK. always.

Same as Mel really. Only when i crave it.

Ummm..well i always have to have it with a glass of milk. Otherwise i just get thirsty Neutral

I think they should invent a lindor bar. Like you know the ball shaped red ones. Just a REALLY large bar of that. Yumyum!
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:34 pm

Crunch. I used to love Milka, but Crunch seems to be much better. It's not just chocolate. And it tastes like....don't know, you have to find it out yourself. But it's more than delicious, belive me!

Milk. White chocolate is ok, but only sometimes and since I drank a hot white chocolate I have enough of it for 2 decades I guess. It was too sweet. And dark chocolate is nice but it's not that kind of aroma I would call chocolate...I mean, REAL chocolate!

Let's say, way too often.

I like that question. I would probably mix milkchocolate with flakes, smarties and maybe some caramel (but in pieces like in DAIM)..but just a little of the last one! I guess that must be already my perfect chocolate bar. And its name would be "Rock'a'doodle" xD
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:59 pm

I'd buy that chocolate bar. ^ Smile

I would have to say Twirl, and I really don't know why. It's like flake with a chocolate coating around it, but creamier. I could eat them all day, I've always prefered just solid chocolate on it's own. Although I wouldn't say no to a crunchie. OH, and the Twirl wrappers are really cool... they entice me, HAHA.

MILK. I don't really like white, except for the buttons... and I don't mind dark either, but MILK!

Too much! Well... whenever some is lying around. Or if I pop into a shop and crave it, yes please!

I LOVE IT! It makes me thirsty though so I have to have a drink with me.

It would have raisins and honeycomb and milk chocolate, completely mixed up with white swirls running through it in circles. And it would be called a NomNomNom bar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessai'e

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:01 pm

My favorite chocolat bar> is a plain Wonka bar,, its not too sweet and has bits of grham-cracker with a touch of cinnamon

I prefer the dark-chocolat ( its good for antioxidants and i like the kinda bitter-taste)

I don't have it often, but when i do its spiced and drank hot.

If I could make my own I'de have dark cacao mixed with coconut-milk a hint of hazelnut and coffee -bean.

No idea wot ide call it *lol*
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 5:28 am

Love them all.....there's not a favourite!!! Razz
White white white!!! Razz
depends.....it is too much when I'm sad.....it's irreplaceble when you're down....Very Happy
I like it! Very Happy
white chocolate with cereals and nuggets.....slurp!! Laughing no idea for the name...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 8:51 am

I'm actually eating a big pack of giant dairy milk buttons right now... SO unhealthy but sooooo good!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptySun 12 Jul 2009, 2:24 pm

CURLYWURLY!
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 3:22 pm

I'm doing a kind of overdose of Nutella in these days!!!!!it's wonderful!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:59 am

Yummmmm! Smile I used to melt chocolate and dip apples in it. Oooh, I haven't done that in a whileee... <3
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:10 am

^eheheh!!I think it's wonderful......maybe one of best thing to use against the loneliness or when you have an heartbreake or things like that.......isn't it??eheheh Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 5:11 pm

Deffo! Very Happy And a DVD boxset of Friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:38 am

^eheheh or a good JD movie!! Wink Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chocolate Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chocolate Box   The Chocolate Box Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chocolate Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: General Chat-
Jump to: