Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry Empty
PostSubject: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 1:06 pm

Finally, here it is.
Mr Stephen Fry is not only an actor but director, writer, comedian, show master, narrator and alot more, I guess and just great in doing it.

I think I'm impressed by every kind of work he did.
From his work with Hugh Laurie in 'A bit of Fry and Laurie' and 'Jeeves & Wooster' and the movie 'Peters Friends' (and others) to his books and his series of QI and Kingdom, plus all this stuff on the internet like Twitter, the Podgrams and the latest 'The Dongle of Donald Trefusis'.
I love everything. It's not that I'm obsessed with this man...I really don't like putting it that way. I'm just interested and amazed and I think he is just incredibly talented. He just makes me wanna listen. Like a great teacher at school, maybe, who also has a fascinating and lovely character himself (as far as I'm able to judge on that).

Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry 273588stephen-fry-posters
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:14 pm

I'm actually watching QI right now, ironically. Hello Stephen Fry.
The best thing he's said: 'Ahhh, it's all going to hell in a bonham carter!' xD

I don't really know much about him but my M&D love his America program and I think she bought the book the other day. Is he just stephenfry on Twitter?
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:19 pm

He is a truly amazing man. I was watching a documentry on him about his depression... I was amazed.
His intelligence just makes me sit there in awe too, haha! Plus the fact he isn't afraid to say he knows about things. A lot of people shut themselves out when they're that intelligent.

I love him, he's brilliant. I have him on Twitter, and he has so many people replying to him! The thing is, he apparently reads the majority of messages he gets. He's supposedly one of the most popular stars on there ;D haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 7:16 am

Sarah - yes, just 'stephenfry' Wink

Mel - I saw that aswell...and I had to cry... Embarassed But all these things he is talking about (not just his depression but alot more). I am amazed that he is able to talk about it and tell the whole world about it. I guess I wouldn't talk much about my personal life, if I would be such a person of interest. I think, actually, it's very brave.
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 11:36 am

Haha, this man is hilarous! Especially in A bit of Fry and Laurie Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:42 pm

I've just read on Twitter that he's off to Kensington Gardens (where Finding Neverland was filmed) to see a performance of Peter pan. JEALOUS. x)
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 1:07 pm

Same here Sarah! I would love to see that... damn xD
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:28 am

Just heard Stephen will play the cat in Alice in Wonderland O.O THATS SO COOL! xDD
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 8:44 pm

I thought it was him whos gonna play the cat!! Very Happy cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry   Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephen 'My Bottom is a Treasurehouse' Fry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: Other Celebrities-
Jump to: