Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblegum

bubblegum

Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 3:13 pm

Quote :

Johnny Depp is reportedly directing the comeback video by Babybird.

The 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' star was photographed by paparazzi filming at Hatfield House in Hertfordshire over two days earlier this week (beginning September 21), with Imnotobsessed.com reporting that the Depp-directed video features Babybird frontman Stephen Jones and 'This Is England' actor Stephen Graham.

Graham has previously appeared in several Arctic Monkeys videos, including the band's short film 'Scummy Man'. He also featured alongside Depp in Michael Mann's 'Public Enemies' movie.

In August, Babybird announced that their new album had been recorded 'with a friend of Johnny Depp'. The as-yet-untitled album is set to be released in November.

Source: http://www.nme.com/news/baby-bird/47498
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 3:25 pm

I want to see the pictures of him. Smile This sounds cool if it is true, although I don't know who Babybird are.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 6:38 am

I've red this just a few min ago... Laughing
If you like it, you can see some pics I found go on a site....
here below there's the link and if you want to see more you have to click on the big pic you see on the page and you can see the others pics....hope you like it!!....I do!! Laughing :

http://www.bestmovie.it/acm-on-line/Home/News/articolo5809.html
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 7:54 am

Ilaria, I can't understand the language but the pictures are great, especially the last one, thankyou! Although reading the article, it looks like he's back to smoking again. Eek!

Quote :
Johnny Depp made his directorial debut filming a music video for the band Babybird, starring Stephen Graham, from 'This is England' and 'Snatch!' and Babybird lead singer Stephen Jones. While I am all for Johnny exploring other creative paths in his life, I MUCH RATHER he stay in FRONT of the camera. Smile

The video was shot over two days at Hatfield House, Herts, UK. During filming Johnny Depp was seen jokingly slipping a noose around Stephen's neck and smoking a few cigarettes.

What do you think about Johnny's outfit? He certainly is eclectic.

Photos by INF

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2009/09/24/johnny-depp-directing-a-music-video
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 8:16 am

doesn't matter for the language(the article repeat almost the same thing...he did this video and stuff....and then they mentionate that he did the director in The Brave and they explaine that the movie was not released in theatre and ect....)!!!eheh Razz I'm glad you like the pics!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 9:01 am

Okay cool thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 10:49 pm

oooo, this sounds interesting, it'll be awsome... thanks guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:45 pm

London, October 20 - (UPI) - U.S. actor Johnny Depp will play 'with Babybird at their next concert on 12 November in London. The protagonist of 'Pirates of the Caribbean "will play the guitar with the band, having cured the direction of their latest music video.

SOURCE:
http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/Spettacolo/CINEMA-JOHNNY-DEPP-SUONERA-AL-CONCERTO-DEI-BABYBIRD-DI-LONDRA_3898591726.html
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 4:53 am

Wahoooo, I can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video?   Johnny Depp directing new Babybird video? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1