Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginarium - Reviews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Imaginarium - Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 5:03 am

So if you've seen it, what do you think?

I haven't actually seen it yet but as I work at a cinema, I've seen parts of it, including the sequence with Johnny Depp. He isn't in it for long, maybe 5 minutes. The projectionist at work told me he thought it was distinctly average but when I watched parts, it looked amazing. I hung around when it had finished and asked people what they thought and 95% said that they thought it was fantastic but maybe a little confusing. I'm going to see it tomorrow because I'm really excited for it, it looks visually amazing.

Johnny Depp's sequence is really weird and there's a part when he just looks incredible, he goes into a serious captivating speech about death and immortality and such and you just get lost in his eyes. O_o The only downfall to his performance is that he's a little too much like Jack Sparrow so he needs to move away from that more, but thats only when hes being wacky in this.

Seriously... the movie looks INSANE.

Last edited by Sarah on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 12:05 pm

^ Very Happy let us know how it is really!! Very Happy
can't wait to see this movie.....i'll go on October 23rd when it will be released here!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 11:21 pm

OMG SOUNDS EXCITING!!!!!! cant wait xoxo Thanks Sar Bear! xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 10:17 am

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME.

<3<3<3

I dragged my Mum to see it and she thought it looked a bit crap so she didn't want to see it. I went into it expecting it to be a little confusing and not as good as it looks on the trailer. I was not disappointed. It is hands down one of the best movies I've seen this year, and that is not because Johnny is in it for... what? 5 minutes? No, because it was visually stunning, not confusing for me or Mum AT ALL... and Mum loved it!

For me, it was extremely easy to follow, the acting was brilliant on everyones behalf and when he goes through the mirror into the Doctors imagination... it's completely brilliant. I love love love this movie. Absolutely love it. I'm so glad I enjoyed it. GO AND SEE IT!

My cousin and his girlfriend were in there as well, she really enjoyed it and he didn't because he didn't understand it (but he admitted with evident shame that Johnny Depp was the best part.) It surprised my Mum and she really liked it, so all is well that ends well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 8:54 pm

awww it sounds soo amazing Sarah... im like almost dying to watch it now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 6:03 am

It is fantastic in my opinion, but people do disagree with me, you'll have to see what you think.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 8:41 am

have seen it last night at cinema!!!!!!!.......it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it!!!better than I thought.........it's stunning!!!!SEE IT!!!!SEE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 11:09 am

WAHOO! Smile
Back to top Go down
BREAK.MY.FALL

BREAK.MY.FALL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:04 am

I've seen it. And I absolutely loved it. The actors were great. The Story is amazing and the Imaginarium could be most awesome place ever! And it's so funny... gosh, I want to see it again. xD
Back to top Go down
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:43 am

I went to see it a few weeks ago. I was really excited about it, and even though I understood everything, I didn't think it was worth the 9£ I payed to see it. The storyline was awesome, the actors were good, but there was just something about it I didn't like. Or maybe I just expected too much? I'm not sure.
The actors were great, but like sarah said, his performance is too jack sparrow-ish. But still, he is fantastic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginarium - Reviews   Imaginarium - Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginarium - Reviews
Page 1 of 1