Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4 Empty
PostSubject: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 12:14 pm

Quote :
In his introduction of the film, Marshall confirmed publicly he’ll be doing Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with Johnny Depp.

SOURCE.

Quote :
Disney's next big water-based shoot will likely be Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, with filming expected to start in May under the direction of Rob Marshall. Johnny Depp is returning as Captain Jack Sparrow.

SOURCE.

Quote :
At a DGA screening of Nine, Marshall confirmed that he would be helming the Disney sequel. When asked what he would be doing next, Marshall responded “ya’know, it’s something that I was offered and never in the world thought I would do but then I was like ‘why not?’… I’m doing ‘Pirates of the Caribbean….” According to the AICN report, Marshall also mentioned that he had met with Johnny Depp, and that they are both excited to work together.

SOURCE.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:33 am

I like so much Marshall's old movies and I'm waiting to see his last(NINE) so I think he can do a great job with pirates too. Smile
Back to top Go down
♥DG♥

PostSubject: Re: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 5:15 am

hello! I can not wait to come out ... are a huge fan of Johnny Depp ... I love him ... Sorry for English maybe is not as precise, but I am Italian and use google translate ... JOHNNY, I adore ... pirat someone can send a messagiio that said how does it fit the picture?? thanks .... flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4   Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob Marshall Confirms He's Directing P4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: JOHNNY DEPP MOVIES :: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides-
Jump to: