Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Random Facts

Go down 
+7
missbarry
Rani
~Kate~
safiaaa
Melissa
ilaita
Sarah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
safiaaa

safiaaa

3 Random Facts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 6:25 am

1. Went to a friends 17th last night, helped take my mind off of things Smile
2. Art has taken over my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife
3. Got my report yesterday, it was alright i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 2:19 pm

1. I was joking Melly dear, chill!
2. Lloyd should have gone tonight, I don't like him.
3. Two new projects start tomorrow at college. Break is over.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 3:22 pm

1. Lmao, I weren't snapping, it just sounded like I was because I didn't put a smiley at the end Razz
2. I know Sarah. I CANNOT stand him. He can't sing. And he's just a prettyboy. Who, in my eyes, isn't even pretty. Guh!
3. Saf, are you okay about your Art now? Has it got any better in your class? =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/melissaelizabethwoods?ref=pro
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:04 am

1-A LOT of things to do!!!!!this school is killing me slowly..... Rolling Eyes
2-gotta go out in 5 min...I have to go in another city to have a visit.......hope everything will be allright.... Rolling Eyes
3-little worried.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:56 am

1. Sure Melissa, we all know you're a pretty big BITCH! OH NO SHE DIDN'T! Very Happy I don't like him, his accent annoys me on him, I don't know why. I like the welsh accent but his is just... no.
2. We started 3D Design today, hmmm... what to do...
3. I'm in love with Zoe Saldana.
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:24 am

1. Its gotten a little better thanks Mel Smile we're all working on our own stuff now so its cool, but its still seriously stressful and tonnes of work!
2. My bro and his wife are living with us for a week ahahhaa...AKWARDDD!! Razz
3. Prize giving tommorow night...should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 12:23 pm

1. I need to start wearing my glasses, my headaches are getting worse.
2. I can't decide which course to take at university.
3. Got a lie in tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 2:28 pm

1. I've been wearing my glasses so much more recently Sarah, i feel like im blind haha! And oooh what are your course options again?
2. Had our prize giving for GCSE's today, i got 'outstanding achievement!' wooo!
3. INSET DAY TOMMOROW!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 3:55 pm

1. Anything... I can't decide between all the art courses and which is best for me. ARGH! Graphic Design & Illustration maybe? Who knows?! Well done on your OA. Smile
2. It's time I went to bed.
3. Headache still hasn't gone away.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 6:49 am

1. I haven't been posting on here much lately, but I am looking around! Oops. Razz
2. I'm in a weird mood today... I'm anxious about something and I don't know why. Just really worried, and it's bringing my attacks back, grr.
3. Blaah. I need a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:42 am

1-have a lot of homework to do for tomorrow but I really DON'T want to... Rolling Eyes
2-feel very tired and stressed.... Rolling Eyes
3-I don't like the new English teacher....everything I do it's never enough for her.....ok I'm not the best to speak english but someone else in my classroom doesn't know ANYTHING about your language....really....for example...they don't know that at the 3rd person you must add S at verbs....so....I think that she has to think about them before me.... Rolling Eyes ....doesn't matter...this is my last year of school!!YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:30 am

1. Finished up early at school today, rest of the week is just short days at school Very Happy.
2-. I think I'm going to play some guitar if I dont have any homework to do!
3-. One week until PE on DVD Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:02 am

1. I've just opened a letter from my doctors - I've got to have the cervical cancer vaccine on the 30th. Apparently it hurts *-* Not good.
2. My lip is bleeding. I need to stop biting them.
3. Think I shall have some wine later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:47 pm

1. Melissa, it's really not that bad. Stop being a wuss. Razz
2. I felt so ill at work today... I came home early.
3. I'm going to bed, I've got college all day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 1:37 am

1. Haha, have you had it? Loads of my friends said they cried... But then again, they cried for the TB and I was all jolly after it xP
2. I am SO in love with Chipmunks new single - Look For Me. So cute ^^
3. I'm hungry, think I might have a boiled egg! ^^
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 6:16 am

1-today is a very shitty day.....I woke up in a bad mood and I can't come back from it!!!
2-one of my friends finished uni today!!!!YEEEEAAAAHHH!! cheers I'm very happy for her!
3-.....I'm quite proud of me recently.....never get some will in something.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:17 am

1. Yeah I've had all three, ages ago. It's not crying pain at all. The first really hurt and numbed my arm, the second didn't hurt but bled like a bitch and the third wasn't that bad.
2. Chris Moyles has ruined that song - The Way I Feel About You... actually I didn't like it anyway, but now all I hear when I listen to it is Phil The Badger.
3. I am a Robbie Williams geek.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:14 am

1. Bleeding? I hate it when things bleed, lmao, it takes forever to stop it ¬_¬
2. I had one glass of wine and it's gone to my head because I've had nothing to eat. So now I'm drinking a cup of tea Razz
3. Making a cake again tonight, hehehe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:14 pm

1. I've just lost 2 hours of my life watching New Moon, I want them back!
2. I desperately want to go to the Tim Burton exhibit, it looks fucking awesome!
3. I'm on a roll with fine art! Smile
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 1:01 am

1. Haha, was it rubbish? Please don't say it was. Because I REALLY want to see it, but can't because I'm busy tonight and busy tomorrow with Mikes dads wedding. x(
2. Hmm, think I might make some toast. I feel uncomfortable scrounging around for food in Mikes mums house though.. Even though she said to help myself, haha!
3. I'm watching Top Gear and it has a GORGEOUS rolls royce phantom on it. Mmmm <3
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:55 am

1. I didn't think you liked Twilight? Have you seen the first one? And yes, it was hugely rubbish, vair vair vair bad and cringeworthy. I wouldn't go and see it again because I got bored and ended up laughing at it.
2. I want to do college artwork instead of working tonight.
3. My healthy eating was going well until workmates made me buy popcorn last night. OH NO.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:52 am

1. I LOVE twilight.. It was the film I watched for my first date with Mike Razz What made you think I didn't? Lol, well I've heard different reviews from that, some said they were disappointed because their expectations were too high. But heyho, sequels never are as good.
2. I'm watching Corrie.
3. Wedding tomorrow ^^!
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:31 pm

1. got a hair cut today, i feel so old school.
2. children in neeeeeeeeeed Smile
3. sarah it worries me that you want to do college work on a friday evening. i boycott all work on fridays. Wink although thats the sort of feeling i get with spanish...hmm..
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:53 pm

1. Sequels aren't as good, but I thought it was terrible. The fans are mental, it was ridiculous today at work. It didn't help that I saw him and her.
2. I enjoy my college course Safia, haha! I just like it, instead of work.
3. I don't want to go out tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 8:03 am

1-Friday night we went to my friend's party and then we went to dance....we got little drunk... Laughing we took a lot of pics and we look horrible really...... drunken
2-last night we went to see NEW MOON.........so........it sucks!I'm sorry but I didn't like it at all!!another thing....the fans......what a fuck you scream and run on the upstairs as mad?????????????????? Shocked it's only a movie folks........ok I was happy like a baby with a candy in his hand when I went to see Johnny but I realised that it was only a movie....I only whispered with my friend:"he's very cool!!WOOOO!" Neutral OMG.....
3-I've seen a video of Johnny drunken on you-tube.....Did you see it?......it made me feel little sad.....I don't know why..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Random Facts
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next