Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pink Glove Dance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Pink Glove Dance Empty
PostSubject: The Pink Glove Dance   The Pink Glove Dance EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:15 am

I got this in an e-mail and thought it was nice so:

Quote :
Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Glove Dance   The Pink Glove Dance EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 11:08 am

the video is very cool!! Very Happy
the reason why is touching me personally so.....I hope they can go ahead with research!!!it's very very very important!!!
thankyou Sarah!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Glove Dance   The Pink Glove Dance EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:50 pm

awww that is soo nicee .. i love it aha
Thanks Sar xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Glove Dance   The Pink Glove Dance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pink Glove Dance
Page 1 of 1