Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Goes Skydiving!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Sarah Goes Skydiving! Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Goes Skydiving!   Sarah Goes Skydiving! EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 4:36 am

I'll be taking part in a tandem skydive jump in June in aid of Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity, the UK's leading charity committed to fighting breast cancer through research, camapigning and education. Cancer touches everyones lives in some way or another and hopefully, with your contribution we can help fight it and even prevent it in the future.

Me and some guys from work have decided to take part in a Skyline skydive as it is something we have always wanted to do, and knowing we are also helping an important charity makes the experience even greater. Feel free to come along and watch us fall to our deaths, it's done for a good charity. Smile

Any amount you can provide, big or small will help towards reaching my target; I am hoping to raise a minimum of £405 for Breakthrough Breast Cancer so if you could contribute, I would be eternally grateful.

Please visit this page:
http://www.justgiving.com/sarahstonehousegoesskydiving

Thankyou! Smile

C'MON GUYS! I'M RISKING MY LIFE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Goes Skydiving!   Sarah Goes Skydiving! EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 7:56 am

^Thank you dear!
I don't know if I'll be able to give something but I'm with you against the cancer!I always help breast cancer research here in my country so I'm totally with you!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Goes Skydiving!   Sarah Goes Skydiving! EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 11:36 am

Thankyou, that's okay! Smile Maybe between now and then if you get the chance, you could. Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Goes Skydiving!   Sarah Goes Skydiving! EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

Well I skydive tomorrow morning, so if something happens or I die (Razz) I love you all and don't forget me!

*EDIT*
Didn't do it in the end due to weather, but it's been rescheduled for 11th July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Goes Skydiving!   Sarah Goes Skydiving! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah Goes Skydiving!
Page 1 of 1