Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*waves* Hello =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsolutelyAlice

*waves* Hello =] Empty
PostSubject: *waves* Hello =]   *waves* Hello =] EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 7:35 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy.

Okay, my name is Jana, I'm 20 and from Iowa. I've actually been a Depp fan for around 6 or 7 years now. I've browsed the main website, but have just gotten around to joining the forum. I hope to remember to post here, if it is active and welcoming I'm sure I will.

Other things about me..

..I'm currently not in school, but returning this fall to a community college a few hours away form my hometown (so I'll have to move) getting an A.A. with a focus in Music and Theatre, and then transferring to a school that has a good theatre program and can work with my wanting to do Musical Theatre.

..I enjoy reconstructing clothes.

..I knit =]

..While I'd love to make it on Broadway, I also wouldn't mind acting in movies.

..I'm a hostess at a chinese restaurant

..I love Criminal Minds and CSI (all three)

..Next to Johnny Depp..RENT is probably my biggest fandom =]

..I'm slightly opinionated, but try not to let that throw you off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JgButtahz
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

*waves* Hello =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: *waves* Hello =]   *waves* Hello =] EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 3:30 am

Hey Jana! Smile Welcome to the board, it's not one of the most active forums but all of us here are really great friends, know each other well and have sometimes met up. It's more of a small community of really good mates. Smile So either way you choose to go, you're welcome here. Smile

By the way, we have some things in common - I love musical theatre and always wanted to either be in films or on stage, I LOVE RENT and I'm very opinionated. Smile And we've been a fan for around the same time. *high five*

I'm Sarah, 18 from England. Wink Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

*waves* Hello =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: *waves* Hello =]   *waves* Hello =] EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 7:19 am

Hi Jana!Welcome on JDW!I'm Ilaria,22 from Italy! Very Happy Hope you have a lot of fun here with us!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*waves* Hello =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: *waves* Hello =]   *waves* Hello =] Empty

Back to top Go down

*waves* Hello =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: JOHNNY DEPP WEB :: Members & Introductions-
Jump to: