Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT Empty
PostSubject: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:55 pm

A lot of you probably don't know what this is, and are probably a little freaked out by the title.
It's a show, where women rant and moan and express about their vagina's, and it is SO EFFING HILARIOUS. My friend took me to see it tonight, as a surprise, and I regretted wearing black eye makeup because I looked like a panda when I came out.

- They perform all the different types of moans... the British Moan, the clitoris moan, the vagina moan, the fake movie moan, the working mum moan, the triple orgasm moan (in which she actually fell off her chair and 3 pyrotechnic explosions went off at the back of the stage)...
- They recite stories from real people, from giving birth, the look, discovering your vagina, 'he liked to look at it' to tampons and going to the doctors. It even goes serious to talk about Bosnian rape victims.
- They tell you the different types of names used for it all over the world - FUNNY. (Cootie Snorcher, Axe Wound...)
- They give you different facts, and then make you join in and recite it with them. LOL.

A very VERY weird and amusing night out, for all of you who embrace yourselves, not shy away!
Who has seen it, or heard about it?
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 2:38 am

Hahah! I really wanna go see that show.. Sounds like fun to me!
Axe wound?! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:08 am

Yeah, Axe Wound, EW! LOL. There's loads of them...
Back to top Go down
le petit chanteur

le petit chanteur

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:48 pm

Never seen it, but I've heard plenty about it! Sounds like a very fun (and oddly insightful) show.
Back to top Go down
http://lepetitchanteur.livejournal.com/
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 5:12 am

Oddly insightful is a fitting word, yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:00 am

never see or heard about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 10:02 pm

me neither but it sounds absolutely hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT   The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vagina Monologues - EXPLICIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: Other/Random-
Jump to: