Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Scissorhands

Go down 
+5
safiaaa
Rani
Sarah
~Kate~
le petit chanteur
9 posters
AuthorMessage
le petit chanteur

le petit chanteur

Edward Scissorhands Empty
PostSubject: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 6:01 pm

Quick synopsis (provided by IMDB):
In a castle high on top of a hill lives an inventor's greatest creation - Edward, a near-complete person. The creator died before he could finish Edward's hands; instead, Edward is left with metal scissors for hands. Edward has always lived alone, until a kind lady called Peg discovers Edward and welcomes him into her home. At first, everyone welcomes Edward into the community, but soon things begin to take a change for the worse.

I've always loved this film. Edward to me is a representative of any time we feel alone or unwanted, which is why I think the film is relatable to a lot of people. Also, I love Tim Burton's take on Suburbia; the visuals are absolutely stunning (as is the score).
Back to top Go down
http://lepetitchanteur.livejournal.com/
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:04 am

Aww, wow that sounds soo sweet, I love this movie too its like my 3rd favourite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:19 am

I love this movie, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite, like a lot of people. It's still ace though!
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:31 am

This movie is amazing, I love it! But as Sarah, it's not my favorite!
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:34 pm

Its definately in my top 5. I love it. Its just so warm, and lovely, and...i dont know theres just something about it that i cant put into words. I love the oldies!
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 4:30 am

le petit chanteur wrote:
Also, I love Tim Burton's take on Suburbia; the visuals are absolutely stunning (as is the score).

Thats what I love about hte movie too.
It's not my favourite, but it's great to watch.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 5:33 am

I love too this movie, it's one of my favourites....
It make me cry everytime....
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:00 am

same ^^ lol

i watched it not too long ago, its just gorgeous, hes gorgeous as this character!! and Johnny lol haha
Back to top Go down
FRANCY

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:48 am

Edward Scissorhands this is my favorite...

i like the makeup that johnny uses, and the innocence in Edward´s heart it is something that moves me. this is very special film for me.

i really like it.
Back to top Go down
annabizarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

I really love this film.. it's so funny.. and some scenes are beautiful and sad too! and Edward is so nice!!! this film has a great plot.. it's a classic!!
I watched it 3 times last week on TV... GREAT FILM!!!!! thanks to this film, I'm here... I've realised how much I like JohnnY dEPP Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:45 am

^ I'm glad you are here on the board, so welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
annabizarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:05 pm

hey Sarah.. thanks a lot!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Scissorhands   Edward Scissorhands Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward Scissorhands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: JOHNNY DEPP MOVIES :: General Movies-
Jump to: