Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question & Answer

Go down 
+3
Sarah
Daniela
Jessai'e
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessai'e

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 3:17 pm

I've changed this topic into a question and answer thread so we can all use it.

What is the deal with him?

Hey ya'll, what ya think about this here? >>>

I have this best friend whos a major JD fan like me, we've gone to premieres etc. We were supa-close. Then last year she got this boyfriend, who seemed like an honestly nice guy. I noticed right about then, ive stopped hearing from my friend in general, which i thought was normal because shes in a new relationship and all. But when she did coome round, she was tellin me that her bf was puting her down about liking JD and that if she loved him shes stop being a fan of JD ( which she was doing waaaay before we even met) he has even gone as far as going on her pc and eliminating al her JD photos and even my eamils ive sent just incase there was mention of Johnny depp etc. Gawd forbid we are out in public or watchin the telly and an advert for one of Johnny's films comes on,,,he goes ballistic,,very much so, to the point shes in tears. its not like she knows JD personally or anything, why would he feel this threatened by a celeberty??

Its not like she don't have other things in her life she don't enjoy but he insist that teh love of Depp goes away and she is slowly pushing me away as well because it reminds her. I dont know how to be there for her anymore. Its cool if shes growing out of JD,,, but its not cool to not enjoy him because an idiot tell her she can't or shouldnt. i'm i being ovely sensitive?????
Back to top Go down
Daniela

Daniela

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 3:37 pm

That guy is more than insecure! He's got the lowest self-esteem ever, but if she lets him, he will go on!

Just picture it... if he's jealous, because he is really jealous of the fact that she likes and admires Johnny, what about real guys she hangs out with? I mean.. just friends, coworkers, classmates, etc?

He's got the problem, but she's feeding it, so she has to put a hand on his eyes and say "heeeyy.. what are you doing?" And she has to do it right now before this comes worst with time.

Last edited by Daniela on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 3:39 pm

You definitely aren't being over-sensitive. This guy sounds like an absolute jerk, is she still with him?
I can't say anything cause she's not gonna leave him just because I say so, but she really should. Most people feel a tad envious over celebrity crushes, but this is way too far. He's controlling her, and it's not right. I understand if he wants her to calm down the obsession, maybe not talk about it to him, but this is over the line.

I'm sorry it makes me really angry, and the fact she's getting upset and pushing you away, it's not right.
Back to top Go down
Jessai'e

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 4:01 pm

Daniela & Sarah> Amen Amen Amen

Ok I'm wit ya there...I just have to stop and check myself too, be cause sometimes i'm too sensitive.. but yall are spot on. and yea, she still with that fool. The smartest thing she did concerning him was not move in with him when he asked. but teh fact stil remains, that he rules over her exsistance cus SHE LETS HIM like ya said. And that upsets me,but not much I can do about it.. but I have told her how I felt and we even had a few rows about it. Like i said its not even about JD in teh bigger picture its about a fellow getting his jollies by puttin himself over someone whos weaker, emotionally etc. Wots worse is hes haveing a say in when she can see her family,,especially her dad. but as i've said JD is one little thing, but i'm afriad he may turn physical,,or may have already.
And the other thing is i'm the only person she used to talk about JD with and maybe her dad because hes a fan too, So its not like her idiot bf had to hear about it,, he just didnt liek teh fact that JD has teh ability to make her smile no matter wot. Johnny has always been a bright spot in both our lives.<3 Her Bf is just street-rat -crazy. *lol*
Back to top Go down
Daniela

Daniela

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 4:04 pm

Exactly
But nobody learns by followinf other people's advices. We all have to live in order to learn. And after she lives and have other experiences with him, she will learn a lot more! Maybe he's not a bad guy and he just gots the selfsteem underground.

So the best thing you can do is just leave her alone when it comes to this topic. You told her already what your thoughts are!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 4:07 pm

Yeah, you can't push her anymore, it's her own decision now. Just be there for her when she falls, okay?
Back to top Go down
Jessai'e

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 4:17 pm

Too true.<3
Back to top Go down
le petit chanteur

le petit chanteur

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

She's going to figure it out sooner or later that this kind of relationship is volatile (sp?)

Hopefully, it's sooner.

Like the others said, you did the best you can do. Now it's her choice whether or not she wants to make a change.
Back to top Go down
http://lepetitchanteur.livejournal.com/
tonidepp16

tonidepp16

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 5:24 am

Yip I agree with what everyone has said, she's bound to realise in time how much he's putting her down & changing her, but she's the one that has to do something about it, no one else & it's best if she does it sooner rather than later coz no woman should be put down & controlled by a man like that, but until she does do something, there's pretty much nothing else you can do
Back to top Go down
Jessai'e

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:48 pm

Thanks guys<3 I thought I did the best i could too, just needed that extra confirmation I suppose. *warm smilz* Again thanks all around I love you xxxxxx

PS> Oprah 'n' Dr.Phil has nutin on ya'll *lol*
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 3:00 pm

We should have a JDW show. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:31 am

How would that go?
Back to top Go down
SehnsuchtRus

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 3:32 am

I have a one Question.
Where can buy "johny Depp Bag" or "Ninth Gate Bag" ?
(Well, Shoulder bag..)

lately, Everyday i find "Johny Depp Bag"... Google... Bing... Every..

Somebody help me !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 10:43 am

Try ebay or typing it into google. Smile
Back to top Go down
SehnsuchtRus

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: mm..   Question & Answer EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

Sarah wrote:
Try ebay or typing it into google. Smile

Thanks reply. Smile

I find few day "Johnny depp bag" and "ninth gate bag" in Google, Bing, Ebay, Amazon..

But, finaly... i can't find.. (i don't find ? // Sorry my English)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:47 am

I'm sorry, I don't understand. You found one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question & Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question & Answer   Question & Answer Empty

Back to top Go down

Question & Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Johnny Depp Web :: OFF TOPIC :: General Chat-
Jump to: