Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 2 JD Movies

Go down 
+2
~Kate~
Sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 4:46 pm

What are yours?

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Finding Neverland

Definitely the top 2! Smile
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

hmmm thats hard, ai.. lemme think...

1. Edward ScissorHands
2. Arizona Dream

Could change.. i dont know really, that was so hard
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 2:43 pm

Only 2?????.....it's really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!(quite impossible for me) Rolling Eyes so...

1-Edward Scissorhands
2-Finding Neverland

I have other 2or3 at least......
Back to top Go down
cherokeemaree

cherokeemaree

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:10 am

Cherokeemaree

My two faves would have to be
Pirates Of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl
Edward Scissorhands

But I like all the rest too, except havent seen the Brave, could someone tell me what it's about
Thankyou
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:17 am

^Here below there is the plot of "THE BRAVE":
The film concerns a Native American man named Raphael who lives with his wife and two children in a remote community near a rubbish dump selling whatever he can to make a living. Raphael, seeing the hopelessness of his situation and his inability to provide for his family, agrees to star in a snuff film for a large sum of money that he hopes will give his family a chance for a better life.
Having been given the money in advance, Raphael is given a week to live and then return to be tortured and killed in front of the camera. The film follows Raphael's transformation with his relationship with his wife and children over the course of his final week of life and his own personal anguish with his fate.

I think it's a great movie....I like it very very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jacksparrowgirl

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:06 pm

Sleepy Hollow
Ed Wood
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:05 pm

i really love Sleepy Hollow too, it was close between that one and the others I picked!!
Back to top Go down
jacksparrowgirl

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:23 am

ilaita wrote:
^Here below there is the plot of "THE BRAVE":
The film concerns a Native American man named Raphael who lives with his wife and two children in a remote community near a rubbish dump selling whatever he can to make a living. Raphael, seeing the hopelessness of his situation and his inability to provide for his family, agrees to star in a snuff film for a large sum of money that he hopes will give his family a chance for a better life.
Having been given the money in advance, Raphael is given a week to live and then return to be tortured and killed in front of the camera. The film follows Raphael's transformation with his relationship with his wife and children over the course of his final week of life and his own personal anguish with his fate.

I think it's a great movie....I like it very very much! Very Happy

I have seen the movie. It is a sad story. His character sacrifices his life for his family so they get the money to buy a house and live a better life. It is worth a watch. He also directs the movie. He is a very good film director. Johnny is a multi-talented man.
Back to top Go down
bubblegum

bubblegum

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:36 am

1. Edward ScissorHands
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Back to top Go down
cherokeemaree

cherokeemaree

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:36 am

cherokeemaree

Thankyou for replying now I Know what the THE BRAVE is about, sounds sad, but probably true in real life people do incredible things to keep there families together, money makes the world go around, but it's nothing without love!!
Cheers and Thankyou again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 2 JD Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 2 JD Movies   Top 2 JD Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 2 JD Movies
Page 1 of 1