Johnny Depp Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Johnny Depp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BBC Interview

Go down 
+2
~Kate~
Sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 4:55 am

Johnny was interviewed with practically the same questions for BBC, gah he must get so fed up. You can find it HERE.

I get the feeling from his MJ answer that he's thinking... stop asking me about Michael Jackson, yeah he was great but people die every day, just because he was a celebrity doesn't make him more important than the guy down the street. Thats the feeling I got. I agree with him. I love MJ though.
Back to top Go down
~Kate~

~Kate~

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 7:01 pm

^ Yeh it does sound abit like that, Thanks for the interview Sarah!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
safiaaa

safiaaa

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 11:51 am

Quote :
Having a pub lunch and downing a pint or two of guiness!

Hahahah boy he sure does love his guiness! Bless him! And yeah i guess he is sort of right about the whole MJ thing, it does happen every day doesnt it, we just dont think about it like that. But then again he was Michael Jackson ya know? But what he said was nice.

Thanks Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Rani

Rani

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:24 pm

Thanks for the interview! He's so cute, and his answers are so well. I totally agree with him on the MJ case. But it is really sad though.
Back to top Go down
ilaita

ilaita

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:59 am

awwww....I haven't seen it before.... Embarassed
so....he's so cute and I agree with him about MJ....when he said"children lost their father..."very sad...
anyway thanks Sarah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
annabizarre

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:08 am

Michael Jackson's death was very sad. and it still is.. I KNOW people die every day.. I know.. we know that... but if John Deep dieS, we will be EXTREMELY SORRY.. VERY VERY SORRY... We have another perspective...To be honest, I was shocked for me when I read that the great king of pop had died.. it was extremely sorry.. PEOPLE from my family has died and of course it sad...well, you know.. it's was Michael JACKSON... another human being, of course... but I don't know how to explain.. it hurt me a lot...he didn't deserve die in the way he did...( probably as many people that die on wars or another horrible situations)..
but He was a celebrity, the media has made us believe he was a genius.. and it seems that the less thing we can do is to be sorry ... tO HE honest, when a celebrity dies, it is very sad most of times.... right????

I a little disapointed with his answer... but he's righ as well... his point of view is right... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:45 am

^ I do agree, it is VERY sad that he died, but I don't know why people feel the need to ask Johnny... they don't ask him about anyone else. Michael Jacksons death isn't anymore special than the deaths of those who aren't in the spotlight, thats basically what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBC Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC Interview   BBC Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

BBC Interview
Page 1 of 1